So this is happening…30 days till I leave for the U.K. Wow, I can’t believe how fast the time is going! I’m definitely excited and nervous all at once but I’m reminded of // Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
But God continues to orchestrate every detail:
- Flight is booked! I got an amazing deal.
- Visa has been approved and came in today (just have to pick it up from UPS).
- I was given a MAC laptop by a generous, amazing family…what a blessing!!!!
- Zachary has taken over my car and I’m selling his car to my awesome Brother-in-law. He is letting me drive it till I leave.
- I wasn’t on a lease with my apartment (since I was renting from my Brother-in-law/Sister) so I’m good to move out but it is still for rent (if you know anyone interested).
- Going away party is being thrown for me by my wonderful sister.
Support has been coming in but not as much as I need. If you feel led to support me please go to http://uk-usaministries.com/donate/ and designate Christina Bounds. Thank you to everyone that has already supported me, it means more to me than you know!